Thursday 3 June 2010

Thing 4 I'm on a roll

Well! Blogged about Things 1 & 2, now on to Thing 4 - all in the last half-hour. Phew, almost caught up.

There is a definite feeling that it would be easy just to say - oh well never mind, it seemed like a good idea to do this but I'm not so sure........ Is there anything to say to change our minds and get us all up and running and on to the next. Well Thing 5 is not so far away and it's all about organising a cup of coffee for yourself and your study buddies or just anyone really, so maybe that will boost us all beyond the parapet?

I love the other 23 Things blogs - such inventive people around. Wish I could find time and energy and techie-ness to do it too! Ah well - and see now I need to stop and go and man the issue desk.

Am I still just peeping over the parapet - yes probably.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! It's taken me an age to do the first 4 Things (I don't dare reveal how much time). This blogging thing is taking over my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only who is finding this taking over! There are so many blogs and they're all so different - it's tempting to read them all!

    ReplyDelete